Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Angry.

Have you wondered why the periphery? I have been tossed out from my expected path. My friends have jobs, children, and sense of consistency in their lives. I am so angry. Angry that I couldn't have a baby. Angry that I hate my work. Angry that my body is broken. Angry that my relationships are distant. Angry that no one can understand my pain. Angry that I am expected to look on the bright side. Angry that everything is NOT sure to end up okay. Angry that I cannot exercise. Angry that my car is in the body shop. Angry that it is cold outside. Angry that I have to go to celebrate my father when my happy days were ruined by his selfishness. Angry my aunt is being placed in a nursing home at 53 years old. Angry I have no control. Angry there is no joy. Angry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you may be angry? "/

-SD