Tuesday, January 29, 2008

POD#13


I think my incision might be infected a little. It has been burning a little the last 24 hours, and a little drainage from the area on the left side of anterior incision. The steri strip worked its way off, and the wound is not perfectly approximated there. I go to therapy today, so I will see what PepMaster, MSPT thinks.

One of my favorite things about our neighborhood is the public library. Located in a restored century building, it has beauty, presence and is accessible to everyone. We stopped in last night. For a Monday evening it was quite busy, the computer room packed with children and parents (homework assignments perhaps?). Three stacks dedicated to books written in Vietnamese.. their contents a mystery to me, but enjoyed by the large Vietnamese population in our neighborhood. I selected a fun book on Handwriting Analysis, so if you would like to submit a sample for study please be my guest. Otherwise any suggestions on good books to read are welcome as well.

No comments: