Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Zoom Zoom


Motofino is a Chinese moped manufacturer. A month ago I purchased a retro style scooter for $1200. A practical decision at the time. My husband's truck (1993 Nissan 210,000 miles) was stalling frequently. He drove my car to work (30 min commute) and I rode scoot. The tank fills up with 1.5 gallons, so about $3 a pop. So far 180 miles racked up on the odometer. Now we are the proud owners of a 2007 Honda Accord (4 vehicles now, if anyone is counting). So what happened to the truck? Well it is still parked in front of the house. Sometimes it takes men a while to come to terms with these things. Suprisingly I do not care. Having a husband who struggles to let go is an excellent quality. Besides he has known the truck 4 years longer than he has known me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have a boat in your garage? We're probably going to get an accord too. I'm glad you're testing it for us!